Thursday, May 13, 2010

Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann


Link to purchase Indivisible

Indivisible is a psychological drama with interesting characters and edgy plot. Each of the main characters has a past from which they are trying to break free. Kristen Heitzmann’s superb writing handles several different plot lines without confusing or cluttering the story.


This is not a light Christian read, but if you like thrillers, crime or psychological dramas you will be pleased with Indivisible. Reading the short parts of the book about the animal cruelty is difficult, but the book is balanced with a wonderful side plot about a timid semi-wild animal and its bonding with a human.

I highly recommend Indivisible for readers not afraid of the thriller/crime genre. You won’t find the coarse language or steamy scenes that usually go along with that genre, but you will find an exciting plot with flawed people, redemption, and forgiveness. The main characters are either people of faith or those just learning what that means.

Here is a link to hear an interview with the author:  Kristen Heitzmann

4 comments:

  1. I must say I am not one to read thrillers. I do love good mystery and action, but thrillers scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent review Linda! I am glad I paid you a visit from the SITS Girls site. Happy SITS Friday!
    Cheers,
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to go to the library this weekend for a book to jump into! I think it will be a happy romance though. Nothing scary for me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a book I need to add to reading pile. Great review and fellow sits girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...