Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Linda's Tuesday Notes

Watch for my upcoming reviews.


I am almost finished with Kill Me Twice by Jerry Bayne, a VERY EXCITING new thriller.

Also I am near finished with The First Thirty Seconds by Stephen M. Armstrong, a book that is almost like a secular devotional for a better attitude. (I know, an odd description!)

I have started Over The Gap, probably one of the most important books written for today’s employment climate. More on all of these when I write the reviews.

Next is:

Until Now by Denise Skelton

Vigil by Cecilia Samartin

I am so excited that Zondervan Publishing has sent me three fiction books:

Swope’s Ridge by Ace Collins

Midnight in Madrid by Noel Hynd

Exposure by Brandilyn Collins



Sometimes life is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...