Thursday, January 17, 2013

Home Made Cookies Recipes for Beginners by Ravi Kishore

This book has a nice selection of recipes and they are definitely not just for beginners. The book is divided by cookie ingredient type with several recipes for each. There are several peanut butter, several oatmeal, several chocolate chip, etc. There are even fortune cookies recipes. Also included are recipes suitable for children and easy recipes using cake mixes. I found quite a few I'd like to try, but I think the recipes I want to try first are Red Velvet Butter Cookies, Fresh Toffee Apple Cookies, and the Homemade Fresh Lemon cookies.

Link to purchase Home Made Cookies Recipes for beginners


I provide a link to Amazon.com to purchase the book, but it is only as a courtesy and I receive no compensation if purchased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...