Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rally 'Round the Corpse by Hy Conrad


This would have to be my dream vacation.  Travel around Europe with a guided tour and collecting clues while trying to solve a crime. In Hy Conrad’s new book a real mystery develops during one of Amy Murano’s agency tours. Before the tour is over the writer of the mystery tour is found dead 

There is a little of everything in Rally ‘Round the Corpse with a real mystery, a light romance, and travel.  There was a good balance of dialog and narration, which is always an important factor for me. The writing is good with plenty of lighthearted banter.    The characters are a good variety of personalities and they are well defined. 

I also read his previous book, Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know, so I had a feeling I would be in for a delightful mystery experience with this book.

I received a review copy of this book in return for an honest and fair review.  I provide a link to Amazon.com to purchase the book, but it is only as a courtesy and I receive no compensation if purchased.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the tour. I'm glad you enjoyed the book so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...