Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Favorites

Bookvisions was created in April of 2009.  Not in any special order, here is a list of my top ten favorite books received for review this year with links to my reviews.  Be sure to leave a comment if you have read any of the books and let me know what you thought of them.

















The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths









Midnight in Madrid by Noel Hynd
















Silent Desperation by Jeffrey M Bryan




The Apostate Theory by Patrick J. Roelle





The Light, The Dark, & Ember Between by J.W. Nicklaus






When God Turned Off the Lights by Cecil Murphey





2 comments:

  1. A nice list of books! I especially like your review of Arcadia Snips and the Steamwork Consortium by Robert Rodgers! I had heard so many good things about this book, but your review really put it all in perspective! I had never really heard of Steampunk before either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the Nicklaus collection to. I haven't read any of the others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...