Friday, May 27, 2016

If you Were Me and Lived in…Egypt by Carole P. Roman

You will feel like you are on an around the world trip with Carole P. Roman’s If You Were Me and Lived In… series.  This time the author gives us an introduction into the unique culture of Egypt. Yes, I would love to take a felucca down the Nile and nibble on some aish. Don’t worry if you find some strange words because there is a pronunciation guide next to each unique word and another at the end of the book with definitions included.  As with the other books in this series, the focus is describing what children would want to know most. What would I eat, where would I go and what toys would I play with.

This is an interesting and educational series that I highly recommend for children, grandchildren, preschools, elementary age, and church missionary program.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...