Thursday, April 17, 2014

I want to do Yoga Too by Carole Roman


When mom goes to her yoga class, her daughter Hallie wants to do yoga too. Hallie goes with Robin, who is caring for the children. Through a series of pretend games Hallie learns four different yoga poses without even realizing that she is learning yoga.

This is a cute little book to introduce children to another form of exercise and to get them up and active. Mom, Dad,  Grandma or Grandpa can get involved too for a fun and healthy playtime.   Very cute and I highly recommend it for family use or gifts.

2 comments:

  1. I should get this. I teach yoga and my daughter is always asking to do yoga with me. She is 7, will go check out age for book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...