Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Confirmation by Ralph Reed

Amazon.com link for The Confirmation
The Confirmation is about a newly elected U.S. president and his attempt to appoint a conservative to replace a recently deceased liberal in the Supreme Court. It is a realistic and often depressing tale of the vicious attacks and nasty political maneuvers that take place all over this country.

I follow the news and political scene faithflully and I love thrillers, so I thought this book would be perfect for me.  Unfortunately, althought I thought this was an interesting book, I didn’t love it. There were too many characters to keep track of, and most of them did not add to the story. There were promised storylines that went nowhere, and no one really comes out looking good in this book.

  Reading this book is like finding out how sausage is made.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...